Thursday, June 9, 2011

30 Days of TV: Day Seven

Least Favourite Episode of My Favourite TV Show

Days of Our Lives (2009)
Chloe and Daniel


Two years ago these two turned me off of the show for a long while. Dr. Daniel Jones is basically a manwhore, having slept with all three women featured in the video above (the first two being a grandmother and her granddaughter). Chloe Lane is one of the biggest sluts in town, having cheated on both of her last two husbands. Seriously lady...pick a man and stick by him! They've all been wonderful to you, so what's your complaint?

Watching these two suck face day after day disgusted me to no end. It felt dirty...and not in the good kind either (as opposed to watching EJ DiMera and Sami Brady). EJ and Sami are like that extra piece of chocolate cake sitting right in front of you after dinner. It's so bad for you...but you can't resist it. Daniel and Chloe? Like that disgusting feeling you get when you haven't washed your hair for a week. 

2 comments:

  1. I found those two disgusting myself since I just don't get why anyone likes a rapist and his victim. I can't barely stand to watch Enormo and all that blinking he does.

    As for Chloe I think she's a moron. I guess you're glad that Nadia will be leaving since she's one of the many leaving. I just one of the people to leave would be James Scott since he's the most overused and piss poor excuse for an actor on the show. I don't care if he has an accent since that doesn't make me like him at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god! I feel the same way. James Scott's blinking drives me mad. People seem to think he's such a great actor but that's sign #1 that he's poor in front of the camera. He's really overrated and his storylines do take up faaaaaar too much screen time. I'm honestly over the DiMeras at this point. One trick ponies, if you ask me.

    I'm not a big EJ/Sami fan...I like it in small doses. To be honest, I'm more of a Nicole/EJ and Sami/Lucas kinda fangirl.

    I'm BEYOND happy that Nadia is on the outs at DOOL. Though...I'm a little worried about what they're going to do with Marlena/John. I was kinda glad they were fired...it got really stale by then.

    ReplyDelete